Since launching in 2001 the See by Chloé brand continues to inspire and design for young, aspirational women – bringing us everything from timeless everyday picks to quirky cross-body styles.
The collection includes traditional See by Chloé pieces to fresh, new seasonal statements that suit each personality! Whether your style is chic and minimalist or city girl edge, there really is something for everyone.
To answer some of the most asked questions including What’s the difference between Chloé and See By Chloé? & How to Clean my See By Chloé bag? Here is the blog that covers it all…
#1 What is the difference between See by Chloé and Chloé?
Launched in 2001 by Pheobe Philo, See By Chloé is the sister brand to the iconic French design house. See by Chloé provides more options for a younger age group with everyday styles while keeping an ultra-feminine aesthetic. Predominantly made in Italy the See by Chloé bags are high-quality luxury bags that has a slightly bohemian edge.
#2 How to clean See By Chloé bags?
See By Chloé leather goods will become even more beautiful with age, provided the following key instructions are observed:
- Do not overload your bag, if you carry too much weight or have to struggle to shut the fastening it will damage the handles, straps and fastenings
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun), so make sure you store it in the dust bag provided
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up)
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials
- Prevent rough exposure to metallic parts as the coating may chip, and clean with a soft dry cloth
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly
- Take specific care of white or light-coloured bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clean, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth. In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clean dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid. If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave it to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions. If you want more information on cleaning and caring for your bag, take a look at our blog.
#3 Top 5 See By Chloé styles
Joan Mini Camera Bag
A classic See By Chloé style, the reinvented camera bag silhouette, crafted from textured cowhide leather. This luxurious design with delightful detailing has the signature braided O-ring with a tonal tassel, holding an embossed branding plaque and rose-gold tone key. This across body number is that reliable best friend for every occasion.