Skip to main content

What Your Favourite Celebrity Takes On Holiday (Probably)

What Your Favourite Celebrity Takes On Holiday (Probably)
Lily Shepherd
Editor8 years ago
View Lily Shepherd's profile

Ever wondered what your favourite celebrity packs when they’re about to jet-set off abroad? Almost certainly. As keen Instagram stalkers of some of the most well-recognised faces on the planet, we think we’re pretty clued up about what holiday must-haves make it into the suitcases of the rich and famous – take a peek below… 



We’d quite like to be BFFs with Rhianna – we think we’d get on like a house on fire, especially if she let us tag along on her super luxurious holidays (hint, hint). RiRi loves her accessories, just like us, so we’re fairly sure 99% of her luggage is made up of statement jewellery and sunglasses, with the other 1% being drop dead gorgeous swimwear.  Not that we’re jealous.


Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Instagra,

Because he hates everybody, Justin Bieber recently deleted his Instagram (boo), but we’ve still got this picture here (yay) to help us decipher what’s in his hand luggage. Which, seemingly, isn’t a lot. However, judging by his brazen attitude, we think he’d be all over the statement swimwear from Orlebar Brown – the more outrageous, the better. Of course, Biebs wouldn’t go anywhere without his Calvin Kleins, either, so would undeniably keep a 3 pack of CK basic trunks handy on his travels.


Kendall Jenner


When you’re one of the most sought after models of the moment, you need the odd holiday to unwind. Kendall loves her mirrored sunnies, so we’re going to steal her style with a Ray-Ban pair: perfect for avoiding the glare of the paps (or our Mum, when she’s taking holiday snaps and forgets to turn the flash off). Pair yours with a chic, timeless swimsuit like this black number from L’Agent by Agent Provocateur, and you’ll be mistaken for Kenny in no time…




Drake is a good egg. Drake is the kind of guy who would give you the majority of his luggage allowance for your makeup bag and spare shoes - so we think he travels seriously light when vaycaying with his celebrity pals. From this picture, we note that he likes to be comfortable – probably rocking a tracksuit for relaxing on the plane, and loose fitting swim shorts for lounging by the pool.


Cara Delevingne

Cara D

If Rhianna doesn’t want to be besties, we’re pretty certain Cara will: we’d fit seamlessly into her squad. Obviously, Cara likes her friends to wear matching swimwear, so she’d love the Mara Hoffman Aloe Print Swimsuit and Bikini combo – we’ll let her have first pick.

Shop for celebrity-inspired swimwear at MyBag here, and show us your summer style using #mybagmostwanted!

Images: Instagram

Lover of statement accessories, scented candles, anything pink and a little bit of sparkle. A Southern girl in Manchester, when I’m not drooling over designer handbags I can be found fashion blogging, or exploring my new Northern home. My signature look? A nude lip and a very flamboyant pair of shoes.